- BIO - DATA
ABOUT MYSELF - Mr ABHIRAM TILAK - CREATIVE HEAD & PROPRIETOR AT - M/S STUDIO - PANORAMA
[ an electronic engineer , a creative photographer , a videographer , a designer , a fine art painter , a sketching artist , a drawing artist , an astrologer , an orchestra singer / , a hobby percussionist , a hobby creative witer , a TRAINER / TEACHER , and more .... ]
Hello friends !! - Here are some true facts.....................
My journey so far.....................
I was born on - 29th June 1967 ( Thursday ) , In Pune , ( Maharashtra , India )
My early child hood - I had the privilege to enjoy the illustrious persona and get groomed under my maternal grand father , state poet , poet laureate , padmabhushan awardee , ( awarded in 1969 )
Late - Raj Kavi - Yashwant Dinkar Pendharkar , till the age of 5 at his house in Pune at Sadashiv peth and then further moved on to Mumbai for education with my parents . Later , I had many occassions to visit his house in Pune on holidays & for family gatherings & celebrations .
My father - Late Mr. Vasant Bhalchandra Tilak .
I had the good fortune to enjoy my beloved father's company and his valuable guidance till my age of 20 , as after that he became dearer to the god . My dear father was a sports man , an ardent art lover , an enterprising , successful , self employed , hard working , workoholic , noble - business man and last but not the least , a true gentle man to the core .
My mother - Late Mrs Sheela Vasant Tilak ( Maiden name Ms Chandrakala Yeshwant Pendharkar )
I feel blessed as I could learn a lot of finer things from my beloved mother , and for me she was an epitome of perseverance and dedication . She left for the heavenly abode when I was 31 years old . My dear mother was a great art lover , with a lot of diversified artistic streaks in herself , a students counselor and a head librarian at Mumbai university , & last but not the least , a hard working , a workoholic , an intelligent , a noble , and a wise women .
My Education ( Academic ) -
# SSC & HSC at Maharashtra board - Mumbai ( Thanks to Mr Balu Phadke kaka & Mr V U Mehta sir )
# Electronics Engineering at Bharati Vidyapeeth - New Mumbai
# B.A. Economics at Osmania University - Hyderabad
# PGDBM at Welingkar Institute ( Podar College ) - Mumbai
# MBA at IGNOU university .
My Extra curricular education and merit awards -
* Elementary & Intermediate drawing certificates by government of Maharashtra ,
* Merit award of " Sit and Draw " drawing competition by M/S Hindustan Pencils Pvt Ltd ( Apsara Pencils ) at Mumbai
* Fine arts at Rajaram Fine Art Institute - Mumbai ( Thanks to Udipi sir , and Vikrant Kariya sir , for practically teaching me .... and special thanks to my uncle late mr Sharad Pendharkar and aunt ms Nirmal Pendharkar ... for presenting me ditto replicas of the worlds greatest art works , paintings , sketches , fresco paintings ..... of renowned artists .. also a special word of thanks to my Mother ... my father and my cousin brother mr Yashodhan Pendharkar for gifting me some valuable books about learning to draw ... paint .. sketch .. tempera paint etc ....)
* Graphics & Multimedia course at Edit Institute in Pune ( Thanks to Ms Vrushali Gite , & Ms Preeti & my cousin Ms Anu Alurkar . )
* A special word of thanks to my friend Mr Sanjay ShriShrimal for the technical guidance in photography .
* Assisted a senior & an expert industrial photographer Mr Bharat Kanhere on a few commercial shoots and got valuable knowledge from an expert guru like him .... not only about the technique of photography but also the greatest mantra to be followed by fashion photographers and , that is , " never play with any individual 's feelings ... emotions & sentiments .... " .
* One day photography training under , Mr Hari Mahidhar , Mr Atul Kasbekar .....
> Yoga certificate course at Yoga Vidya Niketan , Mumbai ,
> Siddha Samadhi Yoga course at RSVK , Mumbai ,
> Astrology Visharad Certificate under the guidance of Senior & expert astrologer mr Vasant Bhatt .
Merit Certificate for solo singing given by Ramniranjan Jhunjhunwala College
# Certificate of appreciation for vocal music given by Lions Club - New Mumbai .
# Live Solo Song By Abhiram Tilak - number 1 .
My hobbies - Genetically blessed , thanks to my grand parents , parents and the almighty , I developed a flair , very easily for creative photography , free hand fine art paintings , sketching , graphic designing , music ( hobby singing in social programs , gatherings , annual events , festivals , ceremonies , etc ) yoga , swimming , badminton , adventure sports , Sudoku , etc etc .. at an early age , and hence could easily convert some of my hobbies and passions into full time career and business avocations .
My first " in - house " job -
I feel blessed , because the germ of business and the acumen for the same was instilled by my beloved father , at an early age ( school and college days ) and hence I used to work with him and help him in tandem for both our companies viz .....
M/S Instrumentation Associates ( Import and export of various scientific and engineering equipments ) and
M/S Secure Investments ( Financial portfolio management of various individuals and professionals ) .....
My Professional corporate - services / experience -
My 1st job - Worked as production / quality control engineer at M/S Pla Electro Appliances , Mumbai
Department - Digital multimeters , Digital Panel meters etc .
From 1989 to 1990 , totally 1 year
My 2nd job - As senior engineer - Marketing / Advertising / Sales / Projects - at M/S Mipak Plastics Pvt Ltd , Mumbai , a Murli Deora group of company , responsible for local and international sales of capital machineries like automatic Pad printing machines , Off set printing machines , automatic Screen printing machines , sold & installed turn - key projects & printing lines to corporates and individual entrepreneurs ......
( thanks to mr Jamal Mohamed , Mr Suresh Takle , Mr Ramakrishnan , Mr Prahlad Deora & Mr Murli Deora )
From 1990 to 1997 , totally 7 years .
My 3rd job - As manager sales at M/S Finolex Cables Ltd , Pune , a Chabariya group of company , responsible for promoting the sales of their wide range of electrical cables and PVC sheets to various industries , OEMs , advertising agencies , interior designers , architects , and individual business houses , on all India basis .
( Thanks to Mr Vijay Chabariya )
From 1997 to 2000 , totally 3 years .
My Overlapping times / double duty times - This was a period from 1997 to 2000 , when I had the opportunity to work in both the sectors at the same time , that is the corporate and the creative , and though busy and running from piller to post , was enjoying my double duty to the most .
And then My transition / change over - However as I was not able to do full justice to the creative pursuits , and wanted to dedicate full time towards art , just for the sake of arts and creativity , quit the corporate / engineering world after 11 years of full time and dedicated service , for good , and till todays date , very much engaged and enjoying the creative field to the fullest .
My - Creative / Artistic / Services / Experience -
From 1998 till the present times and very much active even today ....
- Started my very own studio M/S Studio - Panorama in 1998 , a studio open for one and all for showcasing each and every individual's talent and thus giving them a local and a global platform .
- Executed freelance photography assignments such as events , functions , commercial , industrial , interior , architecture , stock - images , advertising , catalogues , designer fashion shoots , shoots for trading web sites , E - Commerce web sites , and many more photography assignments since 1998 as a full time career activity .
- Shot more than 11000 faces from different walks of life and different parts of the world , for portraits , acting modelling portfolios , fashion shoots , matrimonial classic portraits , family portraits , kid photo shoots etc ......
- Given paid assignments / platform to various " up coming " models and artists and gave them publicity through advertisements in the print media , banners , on the internet , magazine covers , news papers , and live performing assignments through dramas , events , exhibitions , designer fashion shows , large scale ceremony events , product launch events , etc ....
- Independently shot more than 1500 industrial / advertising assignments with a lot of ingenious creativity and thus helped the companies / organisations in creating their own presence in the market by branding their name , which include , concepts and creations , logo designing , corporate films , industrial photography , web - sites , brochure designing etc .
- Showcased self made fine art works , paintings through exhibitions in Mumbai and sold paintings to art lovers , art investors , and interior designers to embellish residences and offices .
- Trained more than 1500 students and helped serious photographers in establishing themselves as independent photographers , conducted training workshops to train groups of employees in various IT and BPO companies and have regularly trained students from various schools and colleges either at their premises or our studio .
- Judged competitive events such as follows -
# Mr & Miss Pimpri - Chinchwad & greeted / honoured at the hands of senior dance choreographer / Guru , & event manager Ms Tejeshri Adige ,
# Judged Mr & Miss Pune ,
# Judged Mr & Miss Magarpatta and greeted / honoured at the hands of senior event manager & socialite Ms Rachna Shankar & bollywood actress Masumeh Makheja ,
# Judged Sinhagad college's Sinhagad Karandak and greeted / honoured at the hands of the dean of dental college ,
# Judged Photography competitions at Symbiosis college ,
# Judged " Face Hunt 2014 " of Venkatesh Charitable trust at Balgandharva Ranga Mandir and honoured at the hands of famous Marathi actor Jitendra Joshi ( marathi movie " Tukaram " fame ) ..... etc......
# Judged Photography competition at ISB&M college of commerce ( Lavale campus ) in their annual event " Minerva 16 " in 2016 . ( co judge Mr Milind Date , flutist & photographer ) .
- Travelled almost the entire of India on several occassions on account of education , business , freelance creative assignments and pleasure . Travelled the USA for education , business and pleasure , travelled Singapore for business and pleasure .......
- To display my entire and exhaustive work on this web site is technically not possible due to web site space constraint , hence those friends who are interested in visualising the same , are most welcome to the studio either at Pune or in Mumbai , or click on this link http://www.facebook.com/abhiram.tilak.7
- Studio - Panorama has got a huge clientle data base from diversified fields . To get an exhaustive information about them please visit our studio , address of which is available on http://www.studiopanorama.com
- Studio - Panorama is very much active since 1998 till todays date , and is a reputed name in the field of Arts , Creativity , Talent showcasing .
- As I had a strong liking towards Occult and Mysterious science of Astrology and predictions , I took formal education in Astrology ( I am a Jyotish Visharad Certificate holder ) , Hindu Jyotish shastra / Vedic Astrology , study of kundali and hith-er-to , have done more than 1000 case studies of horroscopes of people from different walks of life , and thus helped them in solving their various problems through councelling and healing .
- A special word of thanks to all those people who wished well about me and the studio and helped me in getting assignments from time to time , and a big thank you to the entire " Behind the scene - team " such as various make-up artists , hair stylists , various models , artists , etc , etc .
Special word of thanks to my dear wife Mrs Sapna ( Kembhavi ) Abhiram Tilak & My Dear Son Mr Tanay Abhiram Tilak
( Heatfelt thanks to - Mr V M Karve kaka , Mrs Usha Karve kaku , Mr Balu Phadke kaka , Mr Principal Chaudhari kaka & Ravi Chaudhari , Mr Pandit Supanekar Kaka , Mrs Vimal Supanekar Atya , Mr Shrikant Kembhavi dady , Mrs Shailaja Kembhavi mumy )
and finally a big & an un - avoidable thank you to the almighty / the super universal power / god / the Planets ....
The quotes which I like & try to follow the most -
" Every thing is ok "
" Nothing really matters "
" Truth is justice "
" Nothing is your's "
" Om shanti "
" Om peace "
CALL ME ON - +91 - 9823019057 , EMAIL AT - email@example.com